Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Favorite Quotations


"To infinity and beyond!" - Buzz Lightyear




"You know - it's amazing what you can get done when you don't concern yourself with right and wrong. When you just...do things for a laugh." - The Joker



"Life opens up opportunities to you, and you either take them, or you stay afraid of  taking them."
- Jim Carrey




"What annoys the hell out of me is the arrogance of some people. They don't even listen to our music, they decide in advance that they don't like it." -Billie Joe Armstrong



 

"I know Superman could squash me like a bug. But I know he won't, because deep down, Clark is a good person. And deep down, I'm not." -Batman




"What I do is temporary, but what I leave behind is forever." 
-Markiplier












"Imagine if men were as disgusted with rape as they are with periods."
-Anonymous 



1 comment:

  1. Great stuff here! The Batman one really struck me. I like that. And the picture of Lloyd and Harry on the moped behind the Carrey quote makes me smile. Such a dumb, funny movie.

    ReplyDelete